Notice is hereby given that the 30th Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of Adansi Rural Bank Limited will be held virtually and streamed live on Zoom to shareholders from Adansi Fomena Head Office building at 9:00am on Saturday September 26, 2020.
- To read the notice convening the meeting.
- To receive the Chairman’s Report
- To confirm the minutes of the previous meeting.
- To examine and approve the accounts for the financial year ended December 31, 2019, the reports of the Directors and Auditors thereon.
- To authorize the Directors to fix the fees of the Auditors.
- To approve the Directors remuneration.
- To re-elect the Directors retiring
- To transact any other business appropriate to be dealt with at AGM
By order of the Board
AKWASI OSSEI NKRUMAH
Due to the corona virus pandemic and consequent restrictions on public gatherings pursuant to the imposition of Restrictions Act, 2020 (Act 1012) and other regulations, attendance and participation by members or their proxies in the meeting shall be VIRTUAL means (I.e. through an electronic platform with audio –visual capacity which provides members or their proxies reasonable and fair opportunities to participate and engage with the directors and auditors.
ACCESSING AND VOTING AT THE VIRTUAL AGM
- The Zoom meeting ID and Password will be sent to shareholders by SMS from September 15th, 2020 to give them access to the meeting. Shareholders who do not receive the SMS can contact Chris on 0577 238366 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org any time after September 18th, 2020 but before the date of the AGM to be sent the Meeting ID and Password.
- To gain access to the Virtual Voting at the Annual General Meeting, shareholders must visit the Google play store on android devices only to download and install My Shares App on the Ebits Platform from September 15th, 2020 and input their unique shares identification number sent to them by the Bank.
- Further assistance on accessing the meeting and voting electronically will be sent to Shareholders by SMS and can also be found on the Bank’s website, adansibank.com.
- Shareholders are encouraged to contact Chris on 0577 238366 to validate their shares Identification numbers.
Dated: September 11th, 2020
AKWASI OSSEI NKRUMAH
Steps to access Zoom Meeting
Download Zoom App from Google play store. From the Zoom App:
- Open the Zoom app on your Computer desktop or Mobile Phone,start button Zoom folder, start Zoom
- Click on sign in
- On your right side menu Select “Sign In with SSO”
- Enter your USQ username and password if prompted
- Click on join
- Enter the Meeting ID (this is displayed in the SMS invitation)
- You can then choose whether to come into the meeting with your audio or video enabled or disabled